General Returns Exchanges and Refunds Policy
Need to return something? Not a problem. Ordering for the Holidays? Not a problem. Starting October 26th 2012, Our 30 day EXCHANGE & STORE CREDIT Return policy has been extended until January 31st 2013. This means you will have until the extended time frame to return an item for an exchange or store credit only. All we ask is for the item(s) to be returned in new condition as originally received and that our return guidelines below are followed.
Please Note : Our 30 day return for a refund policy remains the same, all returns must be sent back within 30 days to have a refund processed.
Send back any bargain you don't love within 30 days of delivery. We will issue a refund of your purchase price, excluding any shipping and handling fees paid to have the order shipped or returned.
You can return or exchange any item purchased from motorcyclecenter.com within 30 days of delivery with no prior authorization. Return or exchange items must be unused (unworn) in original packaging. We cover the return shipping costs if the return results from our error. We'll also pay for shipping an exchange item to you if the item is of equal weight; if shipping an exchange item costs more than the returned you'll be charged for the difference.
- No prior authorization needed to send unused items back for refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery
- Full refund on original price (minus all shipping costs) on unused items
- Free shipping on exchanges if item is of equal weight (customer pays return shipping of unwanted item to us)
- Free return shipping costs if return is a result of our error (authorization needed - please call toll free 1-855-624-7692 )
Calculating Your Refund
To calculate your refund, please check the following conditions:
- For unused items returned within 30 days of delivery, you'll receive a full refund minus original shipping cost you paid upon your purchase.
- For unused items you received damaged or not-as-described, you'll receive a full refund including the original shipping cost and the return shipping cost (authorization needed - please call toll free 1-855-624-7692)
- Any item returned after 30 days of delivery will not be accepted for a refund. The package will be returned to you at your expense. If we receive the item a second time, we will keep the item and no exchange or refund will be issued.
- Unused items with damaged or missing tags, damaged or missing original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and/or all included accessories are subject to inspection. Depending on the damage, item can be refused or accepted. You may receive a refund minus a restocking fee depending on the damage.
Receiving Your Refund
Your items will be refunded using the original payment method, after we receive them, inspect them, and approve them for a refund. We'll start the process of refunding after we receive your package. If you have just sent your package to us, expect to receive a refund within 3-4 weeks, which includes:
- 5-14 business days for us to receive your returned package (depending on how fast a shipping service you used)
- 7-10 business days for us to process your refund
You might receive a refund sooner or later depending on your carrier and the service you used to ship your package back to us. Allow 1-2 billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement after we receive your package.
Returns and Exchanges
You have 30 days after delivery to return or exchange an item purchased at motorcyclecenter.com. You don't have to contact us in order to send your item for return or exchange. Fill out the Returns and Exchanges Form that was included in your package and send your return or exchange item to us. You can also print our Returns and Exchanges Form online.
For how to return a specific product like a Jacket or Helmet, please check our Product Specific Returns and Exchanges Policy.
To be accepted as returns or exchanges, your items must meet the following requirements:
- Items must be received within the 30-day return period (return period starts at the day of delivery)
- Items must be unworn and unused
- Items must have their tags attached and intact; not all items come with tags but if your item comes with tags, make sure that you leave them attached and intact (You will be charged a 15% restocking fee if you return your items without tags).
- Items must be returned with intact original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and/or all included accessories ( If any of these is missing or damaged, depending on the damage, you may either have your item refused and returned at your expense or you may be charged a restocking fee).
- Items purchased as part of a set must be returned as part of a set
Here are some suggestions for shipping a return or exchange:
- Use a shipping service such as UPS or FedEx.
- Ask for a tracking number or delivery confirmation number to track your package - motorcyclecenter.com cannot be held responsible for lost items in the mail sent by you.
- Insure your package in case it becomes lost in the mail.
- Keep a copy of your invoice and Returns and Exchanges form.
Damaged Items/Defective Items/Items Received in Error
If you believe that an item was shipped in error to you, or it arrived damaged or defective, please contact our customer service (toll free 1-855-624-7692). To report items received in error, or damaged or defective items, you must call or email us immediately after you receive your item.
Motorcyclecenter.com does not accept returns and exchanges and does not issue refunds on:
- Items received after the 30-day return period (30 days after delivery)
- Items that have been used, worn, or damaged
- Items purchased as part of a set and returned separately
Note: All Items are inspected by our warehouse personnel. If your returned item appears to be worn/soiled or is damaged in any way that renders the item not new, the item will be sent back to you, at your expense, and we will not refund your order.