Arai Corsair X Spencer Full Face Helmet
To commemorate "Fast" Freddie Spencer's 1985 World Championship season, the Arai Corsair X Spencer 30th helmet is as classic as they come, well, aside from all of the modern amenities that the superior modern design allows for that is. With a White, Blue, Red color graphic that is augmented with Gold strokes, this helmet showcases a style that is as timeless as the skills Freddie Spencer employed on the track. To further reiterate the message behind the helmet, a Freddie Spencer anniversary emblem is imprinted on the back.
In true Arai fashion, the Corsair-X Helmet has taken helmet technology and rider protection one step further by engineering a helmet that not only guards against direct impacts, but is specifically designed to minimize the effect of "glancing off" impacts as well. Arai has created a stronger shell and smoother shape that is more likely to redirect impact energy than absorb it (therefore decreasing the amount of force transferred to the body). To increase this potential to glance off impact energy, the VAS (Variable Axis System) side pod, pivot cover is smaller in size and its position on the shell is lower.
The Arai Corsair X Motorcycle Helmet features a chin curtain that helps to block air intrusion from the turbulent air underneath the helmet, as well as increases negative pressure to enhance the exhaust ventilation performance. The interior lining includes Arai's signature 5mm peel away ear pocket padding and ear pocket recess to accommodate communicator speakers.
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the Emergency Release Tab feature
- IC Duct5 forehead vent provides 11% more airflow than the Corsair V, features 3 positions and is overall large and easy to operate with gloves
- PB SNC2 Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Arai's R75 shell shape creates a rounder, smoother helmet to enhance energy and impact dispersion
- Includes clear Pinlock insert
- Weight: 3.55 lbs