Arai XD4 Flare Red Dual Sport Helmet
The Arai XD4 is world renowned for being the one of the best ADV touring helmets on the market and one of the few that achieves a Snell safety rating. The XD4 incorporates all of the same great qualities found in Arai's other helmets including the comfort liner and cheek pads that feature 5mm peel-away pads that allow riders to tailor the fit. The shell of the XD4 has also been aerodynamically tuned and, in concert with the removable floating peak visor, funnels air into the redesigned vents, improving overall ventilation and mitigating buffeting at speed.
The XD-4 is the helmet of choice for many hardcore ADV enthusiasts and sets an industry standard for comfort, quality and safety.
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell fiberglass composite is stronger and lighter and allows use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort
- Improved shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- Exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- Chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Weight: 3.66 lbs
Note: It is important for all new XD series owners to familiarize themselves with the performance characteristics of the helmet, beginning at slower speeds, increasing slowly up to full legal highway speeds.
Note: The peak/visor supplied is not suitable for high-speed use where air striking a side or main surface of the peak may cause difficulty in returning the head to a forward and/or level position.